ON THE DAY COORDINATOR
There is a lot to consider for a smooth wedding day – As the bride, you can't be in two places at once and things may happen that you can't control or anticipate. With your dedicated wedding day coordinator on hand, we will ensure every detail you have tirelessly planned is executed flawlessly.
Your wedding day coordinator will be that one point of contact to oversee and direct proceedings to make sure everything is set up and runs as planned - this means you don't have to rely on friends or family members to step in as party planners or decorators for the day. We will be your arms, legs and eyes doing all the things you wish you could but simply can't as today you have the honour of being the last to arrive!
A wedding day coordinator is most beneficial for “pop up” style wedding locations such as private properties or non traditional event spaces where you don't have a venue event manager to keep things on track or venues with limited access for prior venue set up.
Just a few of our duties on the day include :
• Set up of ceremony details such as programs, reserved signs and transfer of florals from ceremony to reception if required
• Greet and usher guests
• Coordinate the ceremony procession line up and music
• Attending to the Bride, Groom, Bridal Party and close family as required
• Assist the photographer to make the most efficient use of photo time and coordinate family and bridal party key shots
• Oversee the execution of the décor, styling and floral set up
• Responsible for any set up requirements not looked after by the venue such as place cards, guest book, gift collection, favours, signage.
• Work with your musicians and MC to coordinate bridal entrance, speeches, cake cutting and first dance
• Oversee service staff in the food and beverage service and time keepin
• Overall time keeping and main point of contact to all suppliers. For see and troubleshoot any mishaps.
ONE MONTH PRIOR
The final month prior to the big day is the time when you will want to start to relax and spend your days getting facials and having long lunches with the girls rather than fielding phone calls and confirming all of the final details.
You will have the luxury of being able to hand over all of the intimate details and logistical decision making to an experienced wedding coordinator who will step in and manage all of the moving parts in these final critical weeks.
After an extensive hand over and visit to your wedding locations, your Audrey & Angus wedding coordinator will touch base with all of your service providers and suppliers to reconfirm the details pre arranged by you and be introduced as your wedding contact prior and on the day.
We will assist with the preparation of your run sheet, floor plans, attend your ceremony rehearsal if required and thoroughly brief everyone involved.
When the day itself arrives, your wedding planner will be present to ensure every step is executed with attention to detail and efficiency. We will oversee all suppliers set up arrangements, proceedings on the day, time keeping, general coordination, and be the main point contact for suppliers and your guests.
Your wedding coordinator can be present for the duration of your celebration, or simply be there until you and your guests arrive and everything is set, lit and executed just as planned.
ONE WEEK PRIOR
An alternative service is available to have a wedding coordinator step in just one week prior to your wedding day.
You have completed all of the planning and organising and have confidently refined all of your details ready for the big day.
To ensure all of your tireless planning is seamlessly executed on the day and your suppliers have one point of contact – you can opt for a wedding coordinator to oversee and project manage the day to ensure things run smoothly, guests are informed and directed, suppliers are prompt and your set up is executed with the attention to detail it deserves.
Please note packages are flexible, we will happily tailor a proposal to suit your requirements and budget so please be in touch to discuss